SME would like to inform you that your privacy on the internet is of crucial importance to us. The success of our business depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our clients. During the course of our business, we gather information about our users, and we would like to inform you about the type of information we gather, what we do with it and how you can correct or modify the information you entrust us with. Please note that this policy only applies to our website www.myfxchoice.com.
- Personal information, such as names, addresses, personal registration number and e-mail addresses etc. (“Personal Information”)., and
- Financial information (“Financial Information”) for credit assessment.
- Website traffic pattern information and IP addresses.
Your Data is stored and kept confidential according to the legislation on protection of personal data and processing thereof applicable in the jurisdiction in which SME ’s entity with which you have signed up is located, as further explained below under “Disclosure of Personal Data”.
- To improve the content of the website
- To customize the content and/or the layout of the website for each individual user
- To notify users about updates to the website
- To send out newsletters or information about other opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you. We will only send this to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information and we will respect your wish not to do so if you communicate such wish to us.
Personal Information is collected when our users provide personal information to us upon registering for membership or when applying on-line for an account. We will limit the collection of Personal Information to what is necessary to administer our business in an effort to provide you with superior service. Traffic pattern information includes information on which web pages our users access or visit, and how many users log into our websites on a daily basis. This kind of information is only used in its aggregated form, which means that the individual user will not be recognizable. We may also use the information we gather to inform you of new products or services available or under consideration, technical issues, customer satisfaction surveys or account updates and related purposes. Your e-mail address may be used by SME in relation to its products and services (including any marketing campaigns related to these products or services). If you do not wish to receive such marketing material, please send an email stating so.
- General customer data, such as name, address and personal registration number, to companies carrying out administrative tasks for FX Choice.
- General customer data about corporate customers to financial institutions subject to professional secrecy, for the purpose of marketing and advisory services.